Templates define what settings to use during OCR, such as pre-processing image enhancements, type of zoning, zone definitions, and what format of output should be generated.
With PrimeView users define parameters to process individual images, entire directories or an entire volume through PrimeOCR's Job Server with a simple point and click.
- View image with heads up display.
- Graphically select:
- Zones - either manually or auto-zone
- Accuracy level of each zone
- Zone content restriction
- Output type
- Rotate image and save within PrimeView.
- Add tag descriptors for Section 508/accessibility projects.
- Manual QA of images via fast review and sorting/moving of "bad" images into an exception directory
- Windows based workstation.
- Intel PC or100% compatible computer.
- A hard disk with 20 megabytes (Meg) of space for installation
- At least 64 megabytes of Random Access Memory (RAM), 128 megabytes recommended. Additional memory may be required for processing color/grayscale or higher resolution images.
- If using USB based hardware key then an active USB key port is required. No ports are required if using software license.
How To Buy/Pricing
Pricing of PrimeView is on a per-seat/operator/machine basis. While manual zoning can be done quickly with PrimeView, inserting alternate text for generating accessible, 508 compliant PDF output, may take additional operators and thus additional PrimeView licences.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: (425)895-0550 to discuss pricing. We can usually get a temporary license set up and configured while we wait for payment to be completed.
- See how PrimeOCR can be cost effective for your OCR processing operation.
- See how PrimeOCR provides cleaner data by reducing OCR errors.
- Prime Recognition products are designed for the production imaging market with features that provide powerful, scalable OCR solutions.. See how they can easily integrate into your current OCR processing flow.
- See how high accuracy OCR software can save you operational costs.
|Download User Manual|