Error rates have been cut by over 50% in applications that lend themselves to post processing.
- Converts from PrimeOCR's .PRO output to various output formats:
- File based. Application can reside on network and process any directory, sub-directories, or files on the network.
- Can process wildcard matching, such as "*.tif".
- Can process images in subdirectories.
- Easy to setup and configure.
- Very fast, (PRO to PDF under 0.1 sec/image)
- Multiple instances can be run at one time:
- Able to take advantage of multiple processors if they exist.
- Process multiple local or network directories at the same time.
- Application that takes advantages of fault tolerance routines under Windows providing for high reliability processing.
- Windows based workstation.
- Intel PC or100% compatible computer.
- A hard disk with 20 megabytes (Meg) of space for installation
- At least 64 megabytes of Random Access Memory (RAM), 128 megabytes recommended. Additional memory may be required for processing color/grayscale or higher resolution images.
- Active USB port (if using USB based hardware key) (LPT1 port if using old style key). No ports are required if using software license.
How To Buy/Pricing
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: (425)895-0550 to discuss pricing. We can usually get a temporary license set up and configured while we wait for payment to be completed.
- See how PrimeOCR can be cost effective for your OCR processing operation.
- See how PrimeOCR provides cleaner data by reducing OCR errors.
- Prime Recognition products are designed for the production imaging market with features that provide powerful, scalable OCR solutions.. See how they can easily integrate into your current OCR processing flow.
- See how high accuracy OCR software can save you operational costs.
|Download User Manual|